Well this little goover is getting the hang of being on her feet more and more. She traverses along the walls with great pride and likes to hold an object in one hand while doing so.Yesterday was not so good. We just got home from soccer when it stared raining. I put Cytnhia standing at the kitchen door (pictured) and went to close some windows at the other end of the house. Then the wind swung around and the rain came in sideways and even went all over the walls floors and beds. So I closed another window and then heard Cynthia scream and thought.... 'OH NO'! Cynthia got knocked to her feet from the cyclonic wind and was trying to get to her feet but was sliding around from all the water over the floor. So I grabbed a towel and scooped her up and cuddled her while trying to save the other rooms. I spent the next 2 hours cleaning the walls and Xander helped me dry the floors with towels.
No comments:
Post a Comment