Monday, June 28, 2010

20 months

Cynthia is doing ok. I took her to the doctors last week as her sleeps at night just went dreadful, but during the day, she was a champ. Fluid behind the ear, but no sign of infection thank goodness. I was given a script if she took a turn for the worst & started to get temps, but she is gradually getting better & I try putting her down on the fluid ear to help it drain away with gravity to assist.

The argy bargy between the two was quite funny this arvo. Xander was pushing into cynthia's waist with his head, so Cynthia quickly pulled at his hair then got back to looking at her book as if nothing happened!

Apologies for absence of photo. Husband took the battery re-charger while he was surfing for 2 weeks and he is still yet to return it to me. ... Hi honey if you are reading this also on Cynthia's blog..... ;D

No comments: