Monday, January 31, 2011

27 months

With Christmas & New Years a distant memory as we fare-welled 2010. Now, after all of the weeks of rain & the horrible floods that took hold of our state now over (but the clean-up continues), I finally feel like blogging again.

I certainly was not the only one who's children suffered from the hands of 'Cabin Fever' day in-day out. Cynthia's chatting allot more now, which its quite nice to have a conversation with her, instead of painstakingly trying to decipher what 'mweh' means when she used to point to something. Sleeps also taking a turn for the better as we now put them to sleep at 7:30pm. She now sleeps through till 6am. She gets one smartie every time she sleeps in. I've never seen anyone take soooo long to eat a single smartie. Its like she's picking away at eating beef jerky or something.

No comments: