Sunday, July 12, 2009

38 weeks

Pic is titled 'I'm Still Standing' (in keeping with xander's elton blog theme of coarse!) She stands up lots now while holding onto something or someone. she was holding onto Shaun while standing this morning and decided it would be a good idea to let go with one hand. She lost balance and did a twirl before landing on the floor with a little thud.

Day sleep is all sorted now. have moved both day naps forward 1/2 hour without a problem. Tonight I started establishing a different routine by having a bath earlier, then feed then a story in her cot then lights out. Didn't go so well tonight and the whole neighborhood heard about it. But I guess that's what a routine is all about. Got to keep doing it until she's used to the fact that at night he won't be fed to sleep via a bottle so she will be more likely to sleep though because she has self settled herself to sleep (that's the theory anyway!!!).

1 comment:

Red Revival said...

Oooh She's getting so big!! lovely shot Helen...