Monday, July 20, 2009

39 weeks

...Well ...we do have to support the Ashes / Bledisloe in style! This cute little beanie was made for Xander when I watched the ashes with him a few years ago.

So yes, Miss C has had temps on and off since last Tuesday. Last night I thought I shoould start her getting used to sleeping in a porta cot at night as she is OK with being in it for her day sleeps. BUT last night, she was so tired she fell asleep while I was feeding her solids. Gave her a bath & dressed her, & while on the bottle she fell asleep so I gently tucked her into the porta cot.... and I'm pretty sure she woke up with a bit of a fright a couple of hours later wondering where the heck she was as I didn't put her in there awake to self settle herself to sleep. Will try again tonight. Must say I'm hoping that it wont go on for 3hrs like it did from 9.30 last night... (sighing as she sits slumped at her computer....)

1 comment:

Colly and Tinky's cupcake said...

I think this is just the cutest pic!!!